Thursday 21 July 2011

Ventriloquism

It's the name of a song I just finished writing. As you can expect from my first couple of posts it's heavy (as fuck) with a decent bouncy riff. And it's about zombies. I mean, it's kinda sceney and possibly a bit corny/cheesey, but hell, zombies are just cool. It's also written from the zombie's perspective (sounds pretentious, I know), but it's really angry and violent. METAL!

At some point I will record the songs I have written with my band and make a MySpace for it and all that other internet junk. Seen as only my close friends know, my band is called Jane Doe (-the name they give a woman when she is unidentifiable upon death, or just generally unknown). I personally think it is a really cool name. But yeah, that's all I have to say on the matter.

Reminded today when Jacob came round for a jam about this iconic Sonisphere 2011 moment. Seen as it's one of the few songs Jacob properly knew by Slipknot, so when the opening riff started we both went varying degrees of mental.
Enjoy it.

T'rah. I'm off to watch Jaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment