Friday 22 July 2011

"It'll Be Tomorrow By Today"

Today I has another band practice (the last one was yesterday, although only Jacob was there yesterday) with George (drums) and Jacob (bass). I'm guitar and vocals, by the way. We went through a coupla songs today, and taught Jacob his third song as a new addition to the band. Yesterday he learnt "Oxymoron" and today he learnt "Crying Wolf". The other song he knows is "Black Light". Apparently George [everyone] is sick of that one coz it's the first one everyone learnt, and is kinda complicated so took feck ages to learn/teach.

I'm really thrilled at the progress that we've made, especially Jacob. To be honest I'm sick and tired of sitting around as a band and not being able to do gigs. Soon that shall be changed. I'll give you guys (if there are any, which there aren't) a shout when that happens. That sentence is kinda pointless. So is this blog. NO ONE IS READING. BLABALABABLABALA! BALBALABALBALABLABLA! BALLS! BALLS! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS!

I AM A STUPID COMPUTER GRAPHIC, AND I LIKE TO EAT POOP!

...the video this is from:
  This is genius, and I am tired.
T'rah.

No comments:

Post a Comment