Tuesday 26 July 2011

Human Violence At It's Finest...

...And I Want More.

A lyric from Suicide Silence there. I figured it was rather relevant given the Norway bombing the other day. The guy was such a megalomaniacal fascistical moron that even his own defense lawyer went on the news saying that his "client is insane." Even his lawyer had given up on him. Says a lot.

Suicide Silence write a lot about humans being a dispicable and horrific race and that "I Want More" part means he wants to see the human race rip itself apart and destroy itself to prevent us from inflicting anymore harm upon the world. I'm guessing this of course, it is merely an educated guess.

And for all you lovely people, here is the song that that lyric comes from, bewilderingly titled...
... Human Violence. Off their new album "The Black Crown." Must get ma hand on a copy (legally, obviously), but I've been a bit strapped for cash recently. Ooh, I'll ask for it for my birthday, which is only a couple of weeks away now. WOO!

It's weird that I'm not yet 16 and yet all my friends are. All in good time, all in good time...

"The road to hell is paved with your indiscretions."

No comments:

Post a Comment