Saturday 23 July 2011

"Once You Go Black, You Go Deaf"

After the old wii broke we now have a new wii! ... And it is BLACK! Although it is still a wii, so therefore a letdown on many levels. BUT IT LOOKS SO COOL... I'd still rather have an xbox :(

Had a sleepover yesterday with George (if there are any messages on social networking sites that are stupid/offensive then I apologise) and we played New Super Mario Bros, which we all died a ridiculous amount on, and then watched Jaws 2, Shaun of the Dead and Independence Day. Man, that sounds way too girly for a guy sleepover.

Oh, apparently Amy Winehouse has died (no doubting what of). I guess when she was actually making music and not being a media whore she was pretty good. It's a shame when people waste their lives like that though.

In more uplifting news I now have a member-follower-type-person-majig-wotsit-thing. THANK YOU.

And now, I shall bugger off.
T'rah!

No comments:

Post a Comment