Friday 2 September 2011

MAKE IT PERFECT... AND BRING ME MY DARNED COFFEE!

Well, this game is for nerds, good sir, and by jove am I marvelled by your eccentric whittisisms and such.

In other news, a lampost has been christened Toffee Pudding, named after it's mother, who happened to be a chocolate labrador. News reporters were stunned to find that the chocolate labrador was actually made out of chocolate. From this news erupted the mass cull of several million chocolate labradors that were eaten by fat kids. How they were caught is anyone's guess, but I have sufficient evidence to state that it was because of the "science" of wizardry, and fat kids' new ability to fly or levitate. I fear I am getting rather far from the point here, and I do not wish to be fired by Alan Sugar for delaying this intriguing piece of knowledge. However, I myself did try one of these chocolate labradors and as far as I could tell they tasted of wet dog. Perhaps it was just the one actual chocolate labrador. Anywho, "Toffee Pudding" is to be given as a great gift of kindness from the Satsuma Factory workers of Lower Ashcroft in Malaysia to the poor dying orphan children of one of the world's poorest towns, London.
This generous parting gift is London's goodbye gift from Malaysia as it becomes the first country to travel across to a new dimension. Luckily, this lampost contains kidney beans, which have been scientifically proven to be magic. Unfortunately, nobody was aware of this fact, yet it would be treasured for many years to come. Tenses are a great thing aren't they. I just changed tenses at least the number of 2 times. TENSES.

Koreans are people too, don't be so vacuous and vitriolic. You heterophobe.

Spongewank. That is correct, now your mission is to give it a meaning! Make it perfect... and bring me my darned coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment